ada sesiapa x berminat nak beli stroller ni...
peg prego pliko 3 red buble (SE) year 2008.
stroller ni saya beli ke sarah.. pakai bawak g klinik .. masuk mall n kenkadang bersiar di taman.
sgt establish.. naik 2 org lam stroller pun x goyang bila tolak... tapi berat sket la pada saya... (sbb saya dh biasa pakai stroller ringan cam combi, zapp)
ni speacial edition thn 2008... skrg yg peg prego klr semua kaler plain.. xder corak2...
berminat sila msg saya.. saya nak let go lebih separuh dr harga beli.. still in very gud working condition.. nmpak baru kurang calar...
ni gambar sebenar dari pandangan sisi...
ni plak dari pandangan depan...selain stroller ..carseat primo viaggio pun saya nak let go.. lagi murah kalao amek kedua2 .. bolah buat travel system..
bawah ni manufacturers description
Peg Prego Pliko 3
The backrest is fully reclining and the rear footboard can be adjusted to 3 positions. The 5-point harness with the "clip" system lets your child move freely.
Technical characteristics :
- rear footboard with anti-slip rubber insert for transporting a sibling
- centralized rear handle for closing
- very compact and free standing when folded
- open and close front bar
- swiveling and locking front wheels
- back wheels with centralized brakes
- practical and large basket
- cup holder for mom and child
- form fitting hood with zipper that turns into a sun canopy
- removable lining that is washable at 30¡
- ergonomic handles that can be adjusted in height
- fully reclining backrest
- 3 position adjustable footboard
- side handle for carrying
The Pliko P3 is equipped with the exclusive Ganciomatic system that allows you to fasten the Primo Viaggio car seat and Navetta bassinet unit to the stroller.
Other characteristics :
- lacquered aluminum frame
- wheel diameter 17 cm
- weight 8 kg
- opened dimensions L 51 H 102,5 W 85 (cm)
- closed dimensions H 103 W 39,3 (cm)
- umbrella folding system
Suitability :This pram is suitable From birth
Dimensions :Weight :8 kg :17.6 lbs
Seat: Can direction of seat be reversed?:No
Wheels: Number of Wheels that Swivel : 2
Handle height adjustable?: Yes
Absolutely the best decision!Reviewed by: Susan Malone from Hattersheim, Germany, Mar 02, 2009
General ReviewWe bought the Peg Perego because it was one of the Best in the Test results, for the comfort for the Child and of course the Looks. You can use it up to 35 kilograms of weight. It is easy to use and very light in weight. When on a quick run i take the Peg Perego with me!Our lil* Girl loves the red Bubbles!
Pros: It is worth the Price you Pay. Pure Enjoyment for Parent and Child! Quick and Easy folding and storage! Light in weight!
Cons: Honestly there is None!